Hours of this HGV Technician role:
- Full Time - 35 hours per week.
- Rotating shift pattern: 7 hours per day
- Week 1: 06:00 - 14:00
- Week 2: 12:00 - 20:00.
- Basic + Shift Allowances: £30,650 + overtime.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
- Licence Required: Full Car and a minimum Class 2 Licence.
- Four weeks annual holiday (plus bank holidays) on entry, with the option to purchase more.
- A competitive company pension scheme.
- All tools and equipment supplied.
- A great opportunity to develop your career working for the largest fleet operator in the UK.
Duties as a HGV Technician:
- Responsible for repairing and servicing of HGV vehicles booked into the workshop.
- Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
- Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines
- Stripping fitting and replacing components on vehicles.
- Dealing with customer queries
- Ensuring that all jobs are running smoothly and deadlines are met.
They also require you to have a full driving licence. A minimum Class 2 Licence is required for the HGV Technician role.
If you’re looking for a great work/life balance and good earning opportunity too, then apply now!
Motor trade experience as an HGV Technician is essential.
If this HGV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Chelmsford please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.