- Exeter Area
- Monday to Friday 8.30 - 5.30
- Basic £25k - £33k DOE + Bonus
- Company car.
Our Client is part of a network of dealerships across the south of England, with a long history of expertise within the commercial sector. With multiple locations across the UK, there is excellent in-house opportunities to build on and progress your career.
Our Client is offering the successful HGV Sales Executive:
- A competitive Basic Salary of up to £33,000 with the opportunity to earn bonus on top
- Great working hours of 08.30 to 17:30 Monday to Friday,
- Extensive Progressive Manufacturing training
- Company Car
- Laptop and Mobile Phone
- Corporate Uniform.
- To sell new and used trucks and exceed the levels expected for your area.
- To sell the complete range of products and services.
- To actively prospect for new business, both with existing and new customers.
- To maintain relationships with existing customers.
- To work effectively with the CRM system.
- To provide accurate financially sound quotations to customers, taking into consideration all their requirements.
- Weekly reporting to Group Sales Manager and Directors.
- Meet targets set by Group Sales Manager.
- To attend regular meetings with the Group Sales Managers and Sales Team to ensure maximum customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Attend and support customer events as and when required. Some events maybe outside of your normal working hours, this will help to maximise potential opportunities for profitable growth within the business.
- Conduct and appearance is business-like at all times.
- Work in accordance with standards of health, safety, quality & environmental care.
- Any other duties that may be reasonably requested by your manager.
- Previous experience of Van/Commercial sales is required for this job
- Full UK Driving Licence (HGV License would be beneficial)
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Motivated with a desire to Sell
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service.
If this HGV Sales Executive Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Exeter please contact James Gilchrist at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.