- Salary up to £36,500 depending on experience
- 42 Hour week, 3 on 3 off shift pattern: 7AM - 7:30PM, but Saturday or Sunday 6AM - 6PM
Requirements and Responsibilities of the HGV Technician:
- To attend and carry out roadside repairs and to recover defective or damaged vehicles within the terms of the law. Fully comply with Manufacturer’s protocol and policies and safe working at the roadside.
- To observe, recognise and report on vehicle or component defects or symptoms of impending failure.
- To examine vehicles completely and report orally or in writing upon the vehicles condition, safety and reliability and performance (MOT).
- To ensure all service and maintenance sheets, customer defect reports, manufacturer paperwork and electronic documentation.
- Time served Technician with City & Guilds or Equivalent.
- Minimum 1-year post Apprentice experience.
- You must be confident and capable of Diagnostics, Safety Inspections, Routine Maintenance and General mechanical ability.
- Being a Team Player and enthusiastic is also key when joining the team.
- 31 days’ holiday per year (including bank holidays).
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, health & beauty, going out, travel and much more.
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme.
- Internal and External training and development courses to help towards career progression opportunities.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.