- Location: Braintree, Essex.
- Salary: £30,000 basic / £50,000 OTE p.a.
- Hours: 5.5 days per week worked over 7.
- Company Demo Vehicle
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
This Assistant Sales Manager role is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic company who value their team. It's also a great opportunity to earn thanks to their competitive salary and bonus structure which boasts an OTE of £50,000 p.a.
Key Responsibilities as an Assistant Sales Manager:
- To sell new and used vehicles.
- Manage and motivate the sales team and provide training and advice where needed.
- Delivering exceptional customer service to increase customer loyalty.
- Promoting certain financial products and services.
- Remaining compliant and in line with FCA regulations.
- Work alongside the retentions specialist to increase customer retention.
- Work simultaneously with multiple computer applications and databases.
- Process and update customer information to maintain accurate customer data at all times.
- Experience within a Main Car Dealer as a Sales Controller or Assistant Sales Manager or Sales Manager.
- Have experience in enquiry management using a modern CRM platform.
- Be skilled in managing all areas of franchise dealer motor trade sales, whilst at the same time providing coaching and support to the sales team.
- Have a good understanding of retail vehicle finance processes is a requirement, as is the need to be FCA qualified, and to uphold all the FCA principles of ‘treating customers fairly’.
- You should be able to demonstrate relevant experience within a franchise dealer car sales operation, the successful and have real empathy for a world-class brand and products.
Main Dealer Motor Trade Sales Management experience is essential for this Assistant Sales Manager role.
If this Assistant Sales Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Braintree please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.