- Location: North Essex.
- Salary: Negotiable starting salary dependent on experience and qualifications held.
- Plus bonus and overtime earned!
- Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:30pm and 1 in 4 Saturdays worked 8.00am-12.00pm.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client is a highly successful Accident Repair Centre located in North Essex, they are currently looking to recruit an experienced and professional Vehicle Damage Assessor (VDA)/Estimator to join their busy site.
Reporting to the Bodyshop Manager your main purpose will be to carry out estimates as specified by Vehicle Manufacturer, insurers and customers ensuring that the vehicle repair is carried out efficiently and that by doing so a satisfactory profit margin can be generated.
Duties for the Vehicle Damage Assessor Include:
- To prepare manual and computerised estimates efficiently and ensure that it conforms to the requirements laid down by the Vehicle Manufacturer, insurance company and customer.
- Ensure a high level of customer service is delivered at all times.
- To maintain a file of all estimates undertaken making sure that all work that is not automatically authorised is clearly identified.
- Ensure that any such work does not commence until authorisation is given, following-up any unauthorised estimates and reporting reasons.
- Once authorisation has been gained liaise with Bodyshop personnel and make sure that they understand fully the work to be done as per the estimate.
- To be aware of and adhere to all Health & Safety regulations and policies applicable to your position and working environment.
In order to be successful in this role you will hold strong and successful experience in vehicle estimating and be Audatex trained/qualified. An Automotive Technical Accreditation (ATA) and any manufacturer approved training would be advantageous but is non-essential to our client as they are willing to provide training for this. A UK driving license with minimal points is also essential.
If you are looking to work for a company that will invest in you are much as you do in your employer, then apply now!
Motor trade experience as a Vehicle Damage Assessor/Bodyshop Estimator is essential.
If this Vehicle Damage Assessor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Essex please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.