- Competitive Salary
- Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm every other Saturday 8:30am-12:30pm
- Annual Bonus
- Opportunity to work for a company that wants to invest in your career
The successful Vehicle Technician will have:
- A relevant formal qualification (City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3) in Vehicle Repair
- Previous dealership workshop experience
- Excellent diagnostic and fault finding experience following relevant procedures
- A full valid UK driving license
- A flexible approach to work, alongside the ability to work to deadlines and as part of a team
- An awareness of Health and Safety procedures
- Confidence in communicating effectively with both colleagues and customers.
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Discounts on products and services
- Retail discounts
- Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
- Internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths
You’ll need to make sure all necessary Health Checks are completed, that paperwork is accurate and up to date. You will be responsible for ensuring all jobs are completed within agreed timeframes and that a high level of productivity is maintained. Analysis, diagnostics and road testing vehicles are also a critical part of this role to ensure we exceed our Customers’ expectations.
Please get in touch with Sam Tinkler at Perfect Placement if this role or any other roles in the Greater Manchester area interest you. We currently have a few vacancies waiting to be filled in the Automotive industry.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!