- Location: Wickford, Essex.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-5.30pm / No Weekends Worked.
- Salary: £25,000 to £28,000 basic p.a. (DoE).
- Team Bonus: Paid quarterly up to £1000 per quarter (after probation).
- Benefits: Company Pension / Holiday Allowance: 20 days + bank holidays.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent
The Service Coordinator Role:
- Office based (not customer facing).
- Looking after 4-5 Mobile Engineers / Technicians.
- Scheduling work for a team of 4 to 5 mobile plant engineers.
- Reading and understanding job sheets.
- Ordering parts – good mechanical understanding needed as some parts are obscure.
- Invoice job sheets.
- Have exceptional communication skills and be able to mage and control engineers by phone and email – so building relationships is key.
- Previous automotive experience from an automotive service dept background.
- Good at organising diaries for people.
- Good on spreadsheets and Microsoft platforms.
- Be a very organised person and have a can-do attitude.
If this Service Coordinator Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Wickford please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!