Exciting New Opportunity
Project Co-ordinator – London
Due to continued growth and expansion, our client has an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Project Co-ordinator to join their team in their Central London studio with regular visits to their workshop in Stevenage.
This Project Co-ordinator role will also be flexible with remote working.
They are an independent, award-winning London design agency located in a great location in the Centre of the City.
They offer their clients over 27 years of experience in a range of retail and commercial services, from design to manufacture and installation, collaborating with luxury brands to achieve exciting, fresh and unique spaces and displays.
Their aim is simple, to create unique environments that bring brands to life, they work in partnership with their clients and are with them every step of the way, from initial sketches to final installation.
Ideally, you’ll have come from a design or retail background with a strong focus on the administrative and organisational tasks of the business. However, this is not fundamental.
The ideal Project Co-ordinator will be successful within the role by demonstrating a strong work ethic, a passion for creativity and eager to learn and achieve.
This Project Co-ordinator role can quickly develop into Project Management if the candidate shows their organisational strength and time management consistently.
Experience in Excel and basic formatting is crucial for this role which can easily be picked up.
You’ll be a creative thinker with initiative who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment.
You should also be accustomed to working closely with management, production and design teams and driven by working with brands to achieve exciting, unique and premium results.
Key Responsibilities pf a Project Co-ordinator:
- Reporting to the Client Accounts Director you will be working closely day to day with a Senior Project Manager on a key account
- Capturing meeting minutes from creative and production briefs, communicating these to in-house teams and external suppliers where required
- Overseeing in-house production with regular visits to supplier workshops and retail locations
- Accurately entering and updating information for large quantities spreadsheets, store allocations and delivery schedules
- Obtain and collate various supplier costs
- Raise and manage purchase orders, chasing invoices from suppliers
- Sourcing materials, props and suppliers for bespoke projects; with a basic knowledge of production materials
- Manage store concept feedback requests and order updates
- Schedule and manage store access for installation teams and logistics / courier bookings
- Attend installations and site surveys when required
- Work in a consistently patient and organised approach with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Demonstrate outstanding communication skills when liaising with suppliers and in-house teams
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Google Sheets or capable of picking up a new software fast.
In return they offer a Competitive Salary depending upon experience
You will be proved with a company laptop & mobile, opportunities to travel, attend industry specific events and award shows, 20 days’ holiday plus accrued lieu time where applicable.
Perfect Placement are specialists in Engineering Recruitment. We specialise in local, national and world wide Engineering and Manufacturing Recruitment. If you are looking for a new role within Engineering please contact Liam Reddy our Engineering recruitment specialist today.