Senior Project Manager – London
Exciting New Opportunity
Due to continued growth and expansion, our client has an excellent opportunity which has arisen for a Senior Project Manager to join their team in their Central London based studio.
They an independent, award-winning London design agency with global offices in UK, Europe, US, China and Middle East.
They offer their clients over 27 years of experience in a range of retail and commercial services, from design to manufacture and installation, collaborating with brands to achieve exciting, fresh and unique results.
Their aim is simple, to create unique environments that bring brands to life, we work in partnership with our clients and are with them every step of the way, from initial sketches to final install.
Ideally, you’ll come from a visual merchandising, production and windows background and have experience in a range of retail and commercial services, from design to manufacturing and installation.
You’ll be a creative and inventive thinker who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment.
You should also be accustomed to working closely with the technical, production and design teams and be used to collaborating with brands to achieve exciting, unique and premium results.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Project Manager:
- Main client liaison for allocated accounts
- Managing and supporting the accounts of multiple clients, working on up to 10 projects simultaneously
- Taking creative and production briefs from clients, accurately communicating these to in-house and external suppliers
- Oversee and manage multiple external and in-house production and design teams
- Quote projects, often with a very short lead time; ensuring that the budget is adhered to and that projects are profitable
- Accurately and efficiently reconciling project budgets; chasing and reviewing invoices and purchase orders from suppliers and clients
- Creating timelines and critical paths to ensure all projects are delivered on time and that the clients expectations are met
- Manage accounts, store allocations and logistics for multiple large retail rollouts
- Source materials, props and suppliers for bespoke projects; with a basic knowledge of production materials
- Liaise with suppliers and contractors to obtain comparative quotes, overseeing production to ensure delivery times are met and production standards are of a high quality
- Manage and attend installations ensuring the installation is successful, managing any changes or snagging, responsible for the final handover and client sign-off
- Work in a consistently patient and organised approach with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Demonstrate outstanding communication skills when liaising with clients, suppliers and in-house teams
- Proficient in Excel, Word and project management systems
In return they offer a Competitive Salary depending upon experience
You will be proved with a company laptop & mobile, opportunities to travel, attend industry specific events and award shows, 20 days’ holiday.
Perfect Placement are specialists in Engineering Recruitment. We specialise in local, national and world wide Engineering and Manufacturing Recruitment. If you are looking for a new role within Engineering please contact Liam Reddy, our Engineering recruitment specialist today.