- Basic Salary: Up to £30,000
- OTE Potential: c. £35,000
- Hours: 45 hours.
Located in Derby, the ideal Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor will live within the local area or within a sensible commute.
What is needed for this Vehicle Damage Assessor/Estimator role?
- Previous experience as an Vehicle Damage Assessor / Estimator is required for this role.
- You must be competent in using body shop management systems.
- You will have excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- An ATA Accreditation is preferred for this Vehicle Damage Assessor/Estimator vacancy.
- Estimating repairs and the time to be allowed, materials and parts required for repairs and explain work required to customers and to insurance and other assessors in an efficient, pleasant, courteous and professional manner.
- Making efficient use of all modern estimating methods and work in line with approved times set
- Assisting in the correct evaluation and justification of bodywork warranty claims and providing comprehensive explanations
- Ensuring jobs are fairly and correctly allocated to Panel Beaters, Painters and other staff.
- Providing an excellent customer experience through an outstanding level of finish and repair quality.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.