- Basic Salary: Up to £28,000
- OTE Potential: c. £36,000
- Hours: 42.5 hours per week
- Saturdays: 1 in 2 // 8:30am - 12.30pm
The successful Vehicle Technician will need to have a Level 2/3 Qualification and experience working in a Main Dealer is preferable. MOT License is an added bonus but not essential for this Vehicle Technician role! You must also have a UK Driving License.
What will you be doing as a Vehicle Technician?
- To observe, recognise and report on vehicle or component defects or symptoms of impending failure.
- To examine vehicles completely and report orally or in writing upon the vehicles condition, safety and reliability and performance (MOT).
- To protect all vehicles under repair against damage and to inspect each vehicle for damage and cleanliness upon completion of repair.
- To attend recognised courses of instruction as and when required and to assist in the training of apprentices upon assignment.
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Team Member Recruitment Rewards
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.