- Lincoln Dealership
- Basic Salary up to c. £22,000
- Monday to Friday Role - 8:30 - 5:30 (40 Hours).
This is a longstanding and trusted client of ours and if successful in this Finance Administrator / Accounts Assistant role, you will be joining existing placements in the workforce as they continue in their careers there.
As a Finance Administrator, you will ensure systems and methods in all administrative matters relating to all money processed through the back account are processed accurately and on time.
Maintaining clarity and precision in all transactions, ensuring that accurate records are kept and updated daily, you will take care that all written and verbal contacts are dealt with in a timely and accurate manner.
Key Responsibilities as a Finance Administrator / Accounts Assistant:
- Ensure that all accounting and administrative tasks within area of responsibility are carried out in line with company procedures.
- Ensure accurate and complete processing in all accounts matters, processing and allocating all monies daily.
- Ensure that the bank account balances on a daily basis.
- Ensure all customer payments are processed daily.
- Communicate effectively and professionally by telephone or email where required, answering all customer and dealership queries promptly and professionally.
- Previous experience within an accounts related role with a clear understanding of accounting information such as invoices, credit notes, payment methods, receipts and payment advice notes is preferred.
- High levels of numeracy and literacy at a clerical level is essential
- Capable of providing a professional and courteous service to suppliers and customers, with the ability to quickly build strong relationships.
- A customer-centric approach, always striving to deliver service above customer expectations.
If this Finance Administrator / Accounts Assistant Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Lincoln please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.