- Car Dealership
- £26,000 Basic + achievable bonus of £36,000
- Monday – Friday, 7:30am til 18:00pm & 1 in 3 Saturdays 08:30am til 13:00pm.
Our Client has a very busy Service Department, seeing on average 250 – 300 cars per month, therefore this Service Advisor position will have major emphasis on delivering exceptional service while multi tasking between customer cases, ensuring you are the glue between the customers, workshop and everyone in between.
Duties of a Service Advisor includes:
- Taking Bookings, advising prices for work required
- Liaising with the Workshop Controller department to assist with work prioritisation
- Interpreting customer concerns and comments and liaising with Car Technicians
- Liaison with customers about any additional work required
- Estimating time and costs associated with repairs
- Handling customer complaints
- Responding to customer requests
- Taking payment & invoicing.
This Service Advisor role has a bonus incentive attached to it, so if you are great on customer service and up sell, you can earn fantastic money!
Previous motor trade experience within a Service Advisor role, parts advisor role or similar is essential for this Service Advisor role.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Service Advisor Vacancy or any other Automotive Jobs in Farnborough and North East Hampshire, please contact Tom Wharton at Perfect Placement.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.