- Basic Salary up to £22,500
- OTE £25,000.
Required Experience for this Internal Recruitment Advisor role:
- Experienced in a busy Recruitment / Resourcing Role
- Have brilliant communication skills.
When you join our client, you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service.
- Recommend a Friend Scheme.
- Discounted days out with family and friends.
- Fully funded, Nationally Recognised Qualifications.
- Salary Finance.
- Team member Pension Scheme contributions.
- Friends & family Customer Referral Payments
- Discounts on products and services that our client provides for its family and friends.
What the Internal Recruitment Advisor role entails:
As the Recruitment Administrator for our client, you will be responsible for managing the candidate journey through the recruitment process, and provide advice and guidance to hiring managers.
Other duties as a Internal Recruitment Advisor include:
- Writing job advertisements and advertising these across various platforms
- Liaising with candidates and managers by email and telephone to book interviews and collect application feedback
- Maintaining our client's bespoke Applicant Tracking System
- Create a strong Social Media presence and explore other avenues of generating applications
- Building relationships with site management, including regular site visits
- Organising and Hosting Recruitment Events
- Monitoring external agency submissions
- Other AdHoc Duties as and when required.
Who are we looking for?
The successful Internal Recruitment Advisor will:
- Have a full, clean driving licence and be willing to travel to our client's other dealerships as and when required
- Be a forward thinker, with the ability to think outside the box
- Have an excellent telephone manner, strong communication skills, and the ability to build and maintain long standing relationships
- Knowledge on the latest Recruitment Advertising Methods, including candidate attraction via Social Media Channels.
If this Internal Recruitment Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Derby please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.