- Service Advisor Required in Aylesbury
- £28,000 Basic Salary + Bonus (£30,500 OTE)
- Monday To Friday, 8am - 6pm / Every Other Saturday Morning Rota
- Fantastic Opportunity For Career Development & Progression.
Our Client is part of a large network is dealerships and are looking to add a Service Advisor to their Service team.
This Service Advisor role is the perfect opportunity for a Service Advisor with great customer service skills, someone who is confident in upselling products and is looking to start their Career within the Motor Industry, or an already experienced Service Advisor seeking a New Challenge.
Our Client is offering the successful Service Advisor:
- A competitive Basic Salary Circa £28,000
- OTE £30,500
- Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm with 1 in 2 Saturday Morning’s.
- Career Progression & Development.
- Booking customers in the diary
- Upsell of Service Plans and Warranty
- To match and exceed monthly sales targets
- Paperwork processing
- Drive the business by increasing in Sales / Profit and maintaining your working environment to a high standard
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times.
- Previous experience as a Service Advisor within Automotive industry advantageous (although not essential)
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Trade knowledge and sales skills
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Aylesbury please contact Georgia Twining at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.