- Franchised Car Dealership
- Up to £27,000 Basic (DOE) + OTE £36,000
- Monday – Friday + 1in3 Saturday mornings.
As a Service Advisor, you will be working in a small close knit team of Service Advisors and will be responsible for providing a proactive service between the Sales Department, the workshop, external customers, as well as handling incoming bookings.
If you're an experienced and enthusiastic Vehicle Service Advisor who loves delivering world class customer satisfaction, please read on!
Duties of a Service Advisor includes;
- Organising Job Cards
- Liaising with the Sales department to assist with work prioritisation
- Interpreting customer concerns and comments and liaising with Car Technicians
- Liaison with customers about any additional work required
- Greeting customers and scheduling services
- Estimating time and costs associated with repairs
- Handling customer complaints
- Responding to customer requests
- Tracking the vehicle through the workshop.
Previous motor trade experience within a Service Advisor role, parts advisor role or similar is essential, preferably with Kerridge / CDK Drive data management experience.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Kidlington please contact Amy Edwards at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.