- Basic Salary £26,000 basic DOE + bonus
- Monday - Friday + Saturday morning on a rota
- Full Time, Permanent.
The Service Advisor will need to be:
- A confident relationship builder.
- Able to influence and advise customers on minor technical issues.
- Deliver a first class service whilst achieving the company objectives and targets.
- Providing a pro-active service to customers.
- Scheduling in their vehicles in for a service, maintenance or repair work.
- Arranging where necessary a courtesy vehicle.
- Take ownership of customer queries and resolve any issues.
- Workshop load (hours booked).
- Achieve an excellent CSI and Mystery Shopper results.
- Maintain an excellent level of customer retention.
- Work well within a team across all departments.
Motor Trade experience in the role essential.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in South London or Surrey please contact Liam Buffenbarger at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today