- Basic Salary will be dependent on experience + Bonus
- 8:00 - 5:00pm Monday - Friday and 1 in 2 Saturday's (Finish at 13:00)
Your Duties as a Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester:
- Servicing and diagnosing and resolving the most challenging and time-sensitive problems - both electric and mechanical
- Identifying faults and rectifying a timely manner
- Dealing with recalls and warranties
- Maintain a good level of efficiency without compromising quality
- Accurately and skilfully undertake the repair and servicing of motor vehicles.
- Class 4 MOT's for internal sales and retail service customers
- Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with professional standards
- Always work to your best ability to promote and maintain a very high standard of customer care
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.