- £27,00 Basic Salary
- Monday To Friday 40 Hour Week (8am - 5pm)
- Fantastic Company Perks + Benefits!
We are seeking a Warranty Administrator to join our Client's well-established Prestige Main Dealer in the Bath area.
They are looking for an experienced Warranty Administrator to join their team providing excellent customer services, support for the service and warranty team. As well as externally and maintaining customer relationships. Our Client is looking for the right person to take pride in their position, hardworking, deliver excellent customer service and be a team player as well as being able to work alone.
Our Client is offering the successful Warranty Administrator:
- A competitive Basic Salary of up to £27,000
- Monday to Friday Sociable Working Hours (8am - 5pm)
- Opportunity to imprint your own ideas on a successful business
- Current Experience within the Motor trade is Essential!
- Preparing all warranty claims for submission to manufacturers for payment
- Checking and clearing weekly statements and querying any overdue claims not paid or any discrepancies in payments
- Ensuring all documentation falls in line with manufacturers' guidelines
- Preparing invoices and warranty claims accurately in accordance with manufacturers' and departmental standards with regard to claim deals and administration of open time, clockings and job card write-ups;
- Ensuring repair order documentation is fully and correctly completed;
- Ensuring all policy claims are quickly dealt with and the customer reimbursements are correct;
- Maintaining high standards of control over displaced material returned to manufacturers;
- Accurately reconciling warranty credits and correctly administering discrepancies.
- Current experience within a Warranty Administrator role
- Full UK Driving License
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Trade knowledge
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
If you are interested in hearing more about this Warranty Administrator role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Amy Edwards at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.