- Hours: Mon to Fri 40 hours + Sat mornings on a Rota
- Salary: £30,450 basic salary + £35,000 OTE
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
They're currently looking for an experienced Vehicle Technician to join their team.
As a Company they value their staff highly giving them a competitive salary for relevant qualification and experience as well as progressing their Vehicle Technicians development with various training courses.
Key Responsibilities for his Vehicle Technician role:
- Service, Maintenance and Repair of prestige vehicles.
- Using diagnostic equipment to identify potential faults and to rectify these to the required standards.
- Liaising with customers, as and when required, to discuss the service, maintenance and repair requirements of their vehicles.
- Maintaining your knowledge of, and expertise in, the product ranges and associated workshop procedures.
- NVQ Level 3 qualification in Vehicle Mechanics.
- 2 years previous experience in a professional workshop.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Your own comprehensive Tool Kit.
- Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Macclesfield please contact Alisha Douce at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!