- Basic Salary - £25,000 + bonus
- Family run Garden Machinery Business
- Workshop and Field based role.
This Garden Machinery Technician role will be based in Cheshire and will require travelling out of the area in a company vehicle.
This is an exciting Garden Machinery Technician role which will be ideal for someone with a technical background that enjoys working with modern technology.
Garden Machinery Technician Job Role:
- Responsible for the installation of Automowers, along with the servicing and PDI of new machinery
- Carry out site surveys for prospective new business
- Diagnostic checks and fault finding using software
- Respond to domestic and professional customer site call-outs to diagnose faults and successfully carry out repairs
- Attend training courses as required by the company to maintain satisfactory levels of compliance and understanding of the latest products.
- Sound knowledge of the product range as well as basic understanding of 2 stroke and 4 stroke machinery
- Ability to diagnose faults
- Have a basic understanding of the latest Microsoft windows software and strong computer skills
- Strong communication skills
- Full clean driver’s licence
- To have ambition and drive to grow your role and responsibilities within the company.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Damage Assessor to Panel Beater to Bodyshop Manager.