- Salary - £18-19,000 dependent on experience
- Monday - Friday
The role involves liaising with clients, dealerships, finance companies, after sales support, data inputting and processing the corresponding paperwork within designated time frames.
The ideal Car Sales Administrator will be able to work in a small team and have experience of working with basic Microsoft applications including Word, Excel & Outlook as well as a willingness to learn new systems.
Desired skills include:
- A high level of attention to detail
- Diligence and analytical skills
- Excellent time management skills
- A polite phone manner
- Confidence in dealing with customers and third parties.
- An understanding and ideally experience in complaint handling, GDPR and Compliance.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.