- £13 - £14 p/h or £15 p/h for senior/ATA + bonus
- Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm and 1 in 4 Saturdays on a rota 9am - 4pm
- Scope for development is available within this role and is rewarded with a strong annual salary and optional overtime depending on demand!
The candidate will work at the first stage of repair which is removing minor damage from body panels.
Previous experience in the application and shaping of body filler and first stage preparation is essential.
Some experience in MET is preferable but not essential.
Key Responsibilities for the Panel Beater
- Body Panel Repair
- Carry out all panel repair work on all makes of vehicles
- Carry out full range of vehicle body repairs
- Repair minor damage to panels
- Strip and fit panel and trims
Skills & Experience required to fill this Panel Beater Position:
- Previous experience in Body shop repairs
- Relevant qualification in Body shop paint procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Chance to work in the first state of the art body shop system in the uk
- 30 days annual leave
- Rapid company expansion providing excellent development and career opportunities
- Excellent incentives
- Access to Perk Box – Cinema, Gym discounts, Free mobile phone insurance and many more
- Great Staff rates on Car Finance
- Friendly and supportive Work Colleges and Management
- Regular staff socials
- Birthday off after 2 years plus £100 Meal voucher
- Company Pension scheme
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.