- Basic Salary £25k-£35k depending on experience
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 9-6.
The Social Media Person / Photographer role is ideal for an energetic, hard-working individual who would like to work for a fast-growing business, and further develop their communications and content experience. You must have a strong interest in graphic design, social media, and a passion for wanting to build a career within the industry.
Duties include for the Social Media person / photographer include:
- Keep up to date on current and developing social media trends, working with the wider team to implement them into the social media strategy
- Manage and oversee the events within the community
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Define the expectations, budgets and deliverables for projects, with internal and external clients
- Oversee daily social tasks from creating posts, interacting with communities we manage and updating editorial calendars
- While overseeing the execution, you’ll have the utmost attention to every detail, regularly strategising and tweaking content to deliver successful campaigns
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- A degree in Digital Marketing / Social Media Marketing will be advantageous
- Knowledge of analytics tools
- Ability to multitask
- Competent with software such as Canva
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic attitude and entrepreneurial traits
- Previous experience in a similar role is a must
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!