- Main Dealership in Birmingham
- Basic Salary £34,000 - OTE £40,000
- Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm
Your role as Assistant Service Manager will be to support the Service Manager to develop and manage the Service team. You will ensure delivery of an exceptional customer service experience whilst implementing plans to optimise the full profit potential of the department.
What we’re looking for in an Assistant Service Manager:
- Experience gained from a similar role within the Motor trade is advantageous however management experience in other industries is desirable.
- An ambitious and target driven leader with a proven track record of exceeding targets
- The ability to train, coach and motivate the Service team to develop them to their full potential
- A customer focused individual with an uncompromising attitude to delivering excellent Customer service and maintain a customer centric culture within the Service team
- Outstanding interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- Innovative individual, willing to explore new methods of driving performance
- A full and valid UK driving Licence
If you are interested in this Assistant Service Manager Vacancy, or any other Motor Trade opportunities in the Birmingham area, please contact Tabitha Seyforth at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!