- Basic salary £22,000 / OTE up to £25,600
- MONDAY TO FRIDAY ROLE
This Service Advisor will play a key part in the smooth operation of the team to guarantee that all customers receive the highest quality customer service.
Maintaining great rapports with customers to ensure they return is a crucial part of this Main Dealer’s business.
If you have fantastic communication skills and have experience within the Motor Trade either as a Service Advisor or from another department then this is the role for you.
An ideal Service Advisor will be/have:
- Motivated, with a proactive approach to customer service.
- Enjoy the challenge of influencing the success of the Service department.
- Customer relations experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills and be well presented.
- Must be IT literate, and a working knowledge of Pinnacle would be advantageous.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!