- Basic Salary: £24,000 (experience)
- OTE £26,000+ after bonus (efficiency based)
- 40 Hours per week
- Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:30pm
- 1 in 4 Saturdays, 8:30am - 2:30pm.
They are a group who value their staff and reward them with a competitive salary, excellent bonus opportunity, a comfortable workplace and various other company benefits.
Duties of Tyre Fitter with our Client:
- Repairing damaged vehicles in line with the Manufacturer’s specifications.
- Reporting to the Centre Manager (or Assistant Centre Manager as appropriate) you will take responsibility for tyre fitting and tyre repairs.
- Assisting with the completion of tyre fitting and repairs on a variety of cars and light vehicles in compliance with company procedure and Health & Safety regulations.
- You will ensure the work is carried out to a high standard in line with our customer journey and for portraying a professional image.
- Ideally experienced in Tyre Technician role.
- Full UK driving licence
- The willingness to constantly learn and improve your own performance
- The ability to interact with our customers effectively
- Experience in a professional workshop environment
- Act on your own initiative and take responsibility for the quality of your own work.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.