- Up to £22-25,000 starting basic salary with a £6,000 annual bonus potential.
- 8:00am-6:00pm Mon to Fri with 1 in 2 Sat 8:30am-12:30pm.
- No prior experience required.
Reporting to the Service Manager, you will work along with a service reception team as well as a workshop team, you shall be responsible for providing a pro-active service to customers requesting to schedule their vehicles in for service, maintenance or repair work and arranging where necessary a courtesy vehicle. As a Vehicle Service Advisor, you will greet customers into the Service Department, extensively liaise with the workshop to chase work in progress, keep customers informed of the progress of their vehicle, and up-sell on additional products and services where possible.
Do you need prior experience? In short, no!
The successful candidate would ideally be able to deliver the very highest level of customer service through strong communication skills resulting in total customer satisfaction. Strong organisational skills along with IT literacy (any experience with Kerridge/ADP preferable) would be of high priority. Due to the nature of this role, recent or current experience as a Vehicle Service Advisor or a similar role within the automotive industry would be highly advantageous however is non-essential provided you come from a strong customer service orientated background and have a basic mechanical understanding of vehicles. Liaising with the vehicle manufacturer to authorise warranty repairs, and a general knowledge of warranty procedures would be advantageous but is not essential.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Service Advisor, our client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £22-25,000 per annum pending experience.
- Monthly incentivised bonus scheme of up to £6,000 per annum.
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays (holiday allowance increases over the length of service).
- Full manufacturer authorised training.
- Company pension scheme.
- Various company benefits including personal healthcare, online retail and staff discounts, and discounted gym memberships.
- Fantastic career prospects with a company that has been awarded as a ‘Best Company To Work For'.
- Working hours from 8:00am-6:00pm Monday to Friday with 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:30am-12:30pm.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.