- Basic Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 (Negotiable DOE)
- Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm, plus alternate Saturdays
They are one of the UK’s largest independent automotive aftermarket suppliers, operating from branches across the Midlands.
Main job responsibilities of the Vehicle Technican:
- Vehicle Servicing and Maintenance
- Timing belts, clutches etc.
They are looking for someone who is highly motivated, flexible and enthusiastic. A strong team player who also works well under pressure.
Benefits of this Vehicle Technician role:
- 20 days annual holiday (increasing with length of service) + Bank Holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Colleague Discounts
- Ongoing training
- Long Service awards
- Free Uniform
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.