- Basic salary up to £30,300 depending on experience + £1k sign on bonus + uncapped bonus.
- 40-Hour contract, Monday to Friday 8:30-5 and NO WEEKENDS.
Reporting to the bodyshop controller and working as part of a friendly team in modern facilities, your key responsibilities will include:
- Undertake replacement and repair of damaged or compromised bodywork panels.
- Complete chassis and framework repairs.
- Accurately assess vehicle damage and apply appropriate methods to produce a high quality repair.
- Conduct bumper and door repair works as required.
- Ensure all panel beating/repair works meet internal and third parts quality standards.
- Work as part of a team to ensure centre operations run efficiently and safely.
Overall you will have a good eye for detail, be a team player with good communication skills, have an aptitude for multi-tasking.
For your hard work as a Vehicle ATA Panel Technician our client is offering:
- £1,000 sign on bonus
- Generous uncapped bonus scheme
- 33 days’ annual leave including bank holidays in addition to an annual leave purchase & sale scheme
- assurance, retailer discounts, and a generous car scheme amongst others.
- Access to industry leading training and development.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects/job security with a large multi-site business that is itself part of a larger company.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.