- £27,000 salary + bonus
- 8:30-17:00 plus 1 in 3 Saturday 8-12
- Company benefits.
The Successful Vehicle Technician will have/be:
- NVQ Level 3 Vehicle Maintenance/Service Replacement
- Numerate, articulate, and computer literate
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in the motor industry.
- To perform all work assigned in a timely manner, economically and to Company and Manufacturers standards
- To advise the Workshop Controller if additional work is required on a vehicle and seek their assistance and authority in the rectification of faults
- To maintain a high level of competence for the work to be undertaken by undergoing on-site training, attending courses at suppliers and manufacturers and reading technical bulletins as required
- To discuss with customers problems with the vehicle as requested
- To ensure the Company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained when dealing with customers
- To assist management with the introduction of new methods of work designed to improve efficiency
- To carry out any other duties as required.
When you join the Company, you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career and assume accountability for delivering the highest levels of service.
As a Vehicle Technician, you will also be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects through manufacturer training, which our client will look to provide as soon as is practicable.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Oldham please contact Sam Tinkler at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.