- £22,000 Basic + Bonus
- Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5pm
- Busy Main Dealer Fleet Department.
The successful Fleet Administrators responsibilities will include:
- Ordering and invoicing vehicles
- Stock management
- Processing customer orders
- Seeing through customer’s sales administration from start to finish; including coordination of legal registration of the vehicle
- Pre-Delivery Inspection administration
- Customer hand over and payment arrangements
- Taxing vehicles and controlling vehicle transportation
- Working with and providing a quality service to support the sales function within the Motor Trade Car Dealership is an essential part of the job.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.