- Starting salary up to £15.00 per hour pending experience.
- 8:00am-5:30pm, Monday to Friday with summer hours 1 hour early.
Reporting to the Bodyshop Manager and working as part of a large team, your responsibilities as an MET Technician will include:
- Accurately and skilfully undertake the removal and replacement of mechanical, electrical and trim items on our client's vehicles.
- To be able to identify hidden damage after strip and assist with compiling parts and labour lists in conjunction with work colleagues.
- Ensure all work is completed safely, maintaining the highest standard of repair in an efficient manner.
Our client, however, is willing consider MET Technicians with no formal qualifications that have a prior track record in vehicle body repair/strip and fit.
Overall as an MET Technician, you will be able to work under pressure and to strict deadline, carry out duties as detailed on job cards to manufacturer and company standards, use initiative and have the ability to prioritise workload to meet delivery times and customers’ expectations, be able to work independently but liaise effectively with colleagues and support others by multi-tasking during busy periods.
A UK driving licence with minimal points is essential for this MET Technician role at this stage.
For your hard work as a Vehicle MET/Strip Fit Technician our client is offering:
- Starting basic salary up to £15.00 per hour pending experience and current earnings.
- Overtime subject to availability, paid at time and a half rate.
- 20 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Full in-house training provided.
- Fantastic long-term career development prospects with a long-established accident repair group based in the South Wales region.
- Working hours from 8:00am-5:30pm, Monday to Friday with summer hours 1 hour early.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.