- £40,000+ uncapped annual earnings and company car.
- Monday to Saturday, with a scheduled day off every other week.
- Chance to work with a growing forward thinking multi-award winning car brand.
Reporting to the Brand Manager and working as part of a team of three, as a New/Used Car Sales Executive you will be required to sell new and used cars, accessories, finance, finance related products and warranties with the aim of reaching and exceeding targets.
As a Car Sales Executive, you will be required to keep customers informed of delivery progress and advice customers of any delays that may progress. You will be required to resolve any queries which may arise and collect payment from customers before releasing their new car.
New/Used Car Sales Executives must explain warranty, service arrangements, introduce customer to the Service Department team where possible and demonstrate the cars features and offer any other support that may be required.
Due to the nature of this Car Sales Executive role, you will need to have recent or current experience in car sales, ideally within a franchise approved car dealership however our client is open to considering Car Sales Executives from a used car background.
Overall, as a Car Sales Executive, you will have a desire to produce results, a commitment to excellence, be able to build outstanding customer relationships, and have a genuine passion to work for the company and the brand they represent.
You will need to be brand focused, capable of working independently, and have the energy and commitment to seek every sales opportunity. A UK driving license with minimal points is also essential for this Car Sales Executive role.
For your hard work as a New/Used Car Sales Executive our client is offering:
- Basic annual salary of £15,000 with uncapped on-target-earnings of £40,000+ per annum based on sales performance.
- Used of a personal company car.
- 22 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you shall gain a day off in lieu).
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Access to full manufacturer accredited training.
- Fantastic career prospects with a family run business that is the oldest car dealer group in South Wales.
- Working hours from 8:30am-6:00pm, Monday to Friday with a scheduled day off every other week and 9:00am-5:00pm Saturday.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.