- Competitive basic salary which is fully negotiable based on experience + a generous bonus scheme.
- Monday to Friday, 7:30am to 5:00pm.
- Fantastic career development prospects with an industry leading business.
Reporting to the General Manager and accountable for 10 members of staff in the bodyshop, your responsibilities as a Workshop Controller will include:
- Day to day control of the Bodyshop Technicians.
- Liaise with Bodyshop Manager and productive team to ensure best process.
- Ensure customer requirements are fully understood and communicated in an effective manner to other members of the team.
- Monitor individual and workshop efficiencies to ensure key performance indicators are met.
- To calculate and manage the effective use of the bodyshop.
- Plan the distribution of work among the team utilising available skills mix.
- Identify individual training and development needs.
- Manage liaison between workshop and bodyshop reception on customer vehicle progress.
- Manage workshop standards in accordance with HSO requirements.
Overall, for this Workshop Controller role, you will have excellent communication skills, good interpersonal skills and team orientation, be results orientated, have problem solving and decision making skills, put a focus on quality and reliability, and be IT literate.
You will also need to have a UK driving license with minimal points for this Workshop Controller role.
For your hard work as a Workshop Controller our client is offering:
- Starting salary that is fully negotiable dependent upon experience and current earnings.
- Access to performance related bonus scheme.
- 28 days annual leave including the bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- Various additional company benefits including an employee assistance program, career progression, additional learning opportunities (E Learning Courses & VM Training site dependent) as well as various company events including annual Christmas party.
- You are required to work Monday to Friday, 7:30am to 5:00pm.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.