- Circa £35k Basic Salary + Competitive Bonus
- Main Dealer Group
- Two Shift Patterns Available.
We are recruiting on behalf of our Automotive Dealer Client for a LCV Technician / Van Technician.
As a Van Technician / LCV Technician for our client, you will be required to service and repair Light Commercial Vehicles in an efficient manner ensuring they are fixed to the high standards as dictated by our Client.
Responsibilities of a Van Technician / LCV Technician for our Client:
- General Servicing
- Repair of Vehicle Defects
- MOT preparation and repair work
- Vehicle Inspection
- Completion of associated paperwork
- Fully Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a LCV Technician / Van Technician
- Working experience within a busy LCV Workshop
- Have an up-to-date knowledge of current repair methods
- Driving Licence is Essential.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.