- Basic Salary up to £34,000
- OTE £45,000 + Company Car
- This is a Parts Manager role with wider group responsibilities that will lead to a multi-site role.
Would you like a Parts Manager role with a direct path to senior management where you can shape a department in your own image?
The Parts Manager Role / Responsibilities:
- Manage the parts department whilst being hands-on at the same time.
- Help to further grow the company's online parts operation.
- Cover at other sites in case of need (compensated)
- Use your experience to train younger members of staff.
- Shape the department in your own image and have a central say over the direction of the business.
- A role with a longstanding and trusted client of ours: your manager will be our previous placement who has been promoted within the business.
- A role within a growing business, in terms of staff count as well as online and physical presence.
- A highly competitive basic salary of up to £34,000
- A bonus structure to take earnings into the £45,000 region.
- Company Car.
- Security: the business has been in operation in the area for decades.
If this Parts Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Ripon please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.