- Basic Salary: Up to £29,000
- OTE Potential: Up to £35,000
- Hours: 40 hours a week
- Weekends: No weekends required
What is the Panel Beater role?
- Repairing and rebuilding vehicles as directed by the Bodyshop Manager.
- Ensuring vehicles are thoroughly examined and reporting orally/in writing on general condition of vehicles with emphasis on customer safety and satisfaction.
- Working in a manner consistent with the minimisation of lost, non-revenue and/ or diversionary time, recording all such time in an accurate and complete manner.
- Ensuring vehicles comply with safety standards when returned to customer or that faults have been reported and noted on job cards.
- Keeping work areas clean and tidy, well organised and safe from hazards to Health and Safety.
What is in it for the Panel Beater?
- Monday to Friday working week, giving you a better work/life balance
- A good OTE Potential available, giving you the opportunity to top up that pay packet
- Work for a company that is booming, and have the security of knowing you will always have work to do
What do you need for this Panel Beater position?
- A full UK driving licence
- A Level 3 or equivalent in Panel Beating
- Good locality to the workshop
If this Panel Beater Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Goole please contact Ciara Harman-Woolley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.