- Up to £40,000 Basic (DOE) + Bonus (£50,000 achievable with top end Basic)
- Negotiable start/finish times to suit
- Excellent progression opportunities and earning potential.
For this ATA Panel Beater role, we are looking for a Panel Beater with experience in the Motor Trade. Further qualifications including ATA Accreditation or NVQ qualifications would be an advantage to any applicant.
The Ideal ATA Panel Beater will have ideally served a recognised apprenticeship as a Vehicle Panel Beater and gained a technical qualification (such as NVQ / VCQ / SVQ / ATA) although individuals who have trained on-the-job or via other routes will also be considered for this ATA Panel Beater role.
Either way, for this ATA Panel Beater role, you must have previous experience working as a Panel Beater within a busy body shop and be a strong team player with a self-motivation to earn bonus hours.
You will work to a high standard and demonstrate a sound up-to-date knowledge of vehicle repair techniques.
In return for your skill-set as an ATA Panel Beater, our client offers:
- Competitive Basic Wage
- Very lucrative Bonus potential (OTE's of £40,000 - £50,000 realistic)
- Negotiable Start/Finish times to suit
- Continuous Training and Development (e.g. ATA Candidates will have the opportunity to gain Senior ATA once established).
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.