This Vehicle Technician vacancy would be ideal for a Service Technician or a Fast Fit Technician who really wants to further their career to work with Prestige German Brands and get the training and development that can see them through to Master Technician level!
They are a highly respected family run specialist whose staff genuinely enjoy coming to work to work with their fellow colleagues and on fantastic cars too!
If you are looking for a great opportunity within a company who will invest as much in your and you will in them then this is the role for you!
Vehicle Technician Requirements:
- You must hold a full clean driving license.
- Be qualified to Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics.
- Have a proven track record of success within a professional automotive workshop.
- Be a committed individual and be able to work well in a team environment.
- Any HVT or EV qualifications would be an advantage.
- MOT qualification would also be an advantage.
- Company: Independent German Brand Specialist.
- Hours: Monday – Friday: 8.00am-5.30pm.
- Saturday Rota: (1 in 4) 8.30am-12.30pm.
- Salary: dependent on experience and qualifications.
- Holiday Allowance: 22 days + bank holidays
- Training: BOSCH courses up to Master Technician over a relevant time period.
- Company Pension.
- Onsite Parking.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Chelsmford please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.