Business Administration Apprentice required in Thorpe St Andrew, Norwich.
Salary: £11,000 per annum (first year earnings to increase in line with NMW after 1 year in role)
Hours: 40 per week, Monday to Friday only – early finish Friday!
Qualification: Business Administration Level 3
We have an exciting opportunity for an individual to join our team to complete a Business Administration Apprenticeship.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is a recruitment agency based in St Andrews Business Park in Norwich. We are a recruitment agency that recruits for both the Motor Trade and the Engineering Sector. We have an exciting and brand new position available within our Recruitment Support Team.
Due to rapid expansion within our Engineering Team, we are looking for a Business Administrator to bolster their success by focusing purely on giving them back-office support and assistance.
What the Role Entails:
- Maintaining the Engineering Website by posting and controlling the jobs on the website
- Writing Blogs offering advice and industry-relevant news to improve the website's SEO
- Creating and implementing a Social Media Strategy for Engineering
- CV Sourcing across multiple platforms
Within the fullness of time in this position, there is potential for the right candidate to progress into more of a Recruitment Resourcer role, this will involve you speaking on the phone with Candidates to register them and tell them about vacancies we have advertised.
This apprenticeship will give you the perfect basis to move into a Recruitment role within our Engineering Department once the apprenticeship has finished. You can then look to earn £25,000-£30,000 in your first year of being a Recruiter, but this is only a guide as the commission structure we have in place is highly competitive and Uncapped!
- Ability to absorb information
- Keen to work off own initiative
- Able to self-manage and stay motivated
- Strong Communicator
What you need:
- English GCSE must be above a 6 due to a high level of written work
- Maths GCSE is required (grade 9-4)
- Determination to succeed.
If you are interested in hearing more or wish to see more information about what the apprenticeship entails, please contact Ashley Camies at Perfect Placement today.