£24000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Hours: Monday to Friday 8-5, NO WEEKENDS.
Basic Salary up to £24,000 depending on experience.
- Repairing vans and other fleet vehicles.
- Performing minor cosmetic body repairs.
- Assist with specialist vehicle conversions.
What you need to apply:
- Appropriate experience in repairing vehicles, ideally vans but car technicians or HGV technicians are also encouraged to apply.
- Either qualifications in vehicle repair or time-served skill.
- Body shop or vehicle conversion experience would be great but mechanical experience is the only prerequisite for applicants.
- A team-minded mentality, willing to adapt to company methods and ethos.
What you will get:
- A Monday to Friday role - NO WEEKENDS.
- The chance to learn new skills in body repair and vehicle conversion.
- A genuinely varied role - this is not an out and out workshop role doing the same things every day.
- A non-PLC, non-franchise environment with the various freedoms that this entails.
Please get in touch with applications or call with queries.
If this Van Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Nottingham please contact Grace at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from Van Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.