£28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary up to circa £25,000 + performance based bonus scheme
- 5 day working week – No Sundays!
Our client, a busy Automotive Business in Nottingham, is seeking an experienced technician to join its team. Are you looking for a new role? Do you know someone that is?
Requirements and Responsibilities as a Vehicle Technician:
- Level 3 Technician with stable working history.
- A MOT Licence would be beneficial for this role but is not essential.
- Proven track record of performing a full range of mechanical jobs.
- Capable of maintaining a high standard of work whilst working efficiently.
- Ready to work in a busy and rewarding role.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- A very competitive basic salary of up to circa £25,000 depending on your experience.
- A performance based bonus scheme to supplement your basic salary.
- The opportunity to work for a stable business and have a long-standing and progressive career.
Please get in touch straight away with applications or queries as roles are being filled fast in the current marketplace.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Nottingham please contact Grace at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.