£30000 per annum
5 days ago
- Salary: Up to £30,000 OTE
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm + 1 in 2 Saturday mornings worked (8.30-12.30).
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client provides a professional service into the Motor Trade, in this important role in their automotive service departments you will be fully competent in the servicing, diagnosis and repair of vehicles, to the highest manufacturer standards.
The staff are excellent to work and throughout the day you’ll be kept busy, ensuring you’ll enjoy your working day and morale levels are high!
The Client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician:
- Manufacturer Supportive Training.
- Opportunities to complete various Training Programmes.
- Very supportive and warm welcoming team environment.
- They are continuously growing as a business.
What our client is looking for a Vehicle Technician:
- A Level 3 Qualified Technician.
- Ideally an MOT Tester qualification, this is not essential.
- A proven track record working as a Vehicle Technician within a professional workshop.
- Have a positive, 'can do' attitude with an enthusiastic approach.
- Be willing to work as part of an effective team.
- Have own Basic Tool Kit.
The Vehicle Technician should be a good team player and communicator to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of work through the workshop, ensuring you liaise with other team members to meet and exceed customer expectations.
Motor Trade experience is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Dorchester please contact Ryan Gilbertson at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.