£32000 per annum
about 2 months ago
We are currently recruiting for an Experienced, Qualified Technician to join our client, a leading franchised Dealership.
Do you want to work for one of the largest Automotive Dealer Groups within the UK? Our client is part of a well-established Automotive Dealer Group which is always growing. They offer fantastic career opportunities, state of the art resources, training and competitive earnings packages.
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician:
- Competitive Salary Plus a Bonus Scheme
- 7.30am-4.30pm/8am-5pm Monday to Friday
- Only 1 in 3 Saturday Morning's
- Franchise Dealership
- Manufacturer Training / Progression Opportunities
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our Client:
- Carrying out Service Checks
- Repair work to excellent standards
- Carrying out Diagnostics
- Ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
- Excellent Communication Skills - communicating with Service Staff and Workshop Control
- Exceptional Customer Service
What our Client expects of their Vehicle Technicians:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- NVQ Level 3 with Franchise Experience
- You must have a good working attitude
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- Working well as Part of a Team
- Maintaining the workshop to a high standard
- Ensuring adequate maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in the Workshop
If this Technician Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Hertfordshire please contact Abigail Firmage at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.