£65000 per annum
0191 446 0461
about 1 month ago
- Basic salary up to £55,000 depending on experience / £65,000 OTE
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm.
Our client, a Main Dealer in Middlesbrough, is seeking an Experienced Aftersales Manager to join and lead the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities as a Aftersales Manager:
- You must be a current Aftersales Manager in an Automotive Main Dealer to be considered for this role.
- Provide guidance, training and appraisals to each of the Service team to encourage a forward-thinking attitude which will help them achieve their full potential.
- Maximise customer satisfaction by treating everyone as an individual and delivering an exceptional service experience.
- Monitor department performance against budget, identify any shortfall and implement plans to improve the performance.
- Analyse local market statistics to identify opportunities within the territory.
- Organise departmental forecasts and reports in a clear and timely manner.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- A competitive basic salary of up to £55,000 depending on your experience and skill set.
- Your salary will be supplemented by a bonus scheme based on departmental profits, this could take your earnings to £65,000 OTE.
- Brand training from the offset and throughout to ensure your knowledge of the brand is up to date.
- The opportunity to work for one of our longstanding clients and a popular manufacturer.
If this Aftersales Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Middlesbrough please contact Grace at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Afterslaes Managers.