£30000 per annum
21 days ago
- Salary: £21-26,000 basic + productivity bonus = OTE up to £30,000 p.a.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:00pm + 1 in 2 Saturday mornings worked.
- Busy Main Dealer
Our motor trade client is a well-established Main Franchise Dealer with a good reputation in the locality, they are actively looking for a qualified, skilled and knowledgeable Technician.
Here you will witness their esteem for the brand in every aspect of the business, from new cars to Approved Used cars and quality servicing, MOT and repair facilities in their state of the art workshop.
Key Responsibilities for the Vehicle Technician:
- Complete general servicing and repairs of vehicle to Company and Manufacture standards.
- Maintaining electronic records in a complete and accurate manner.
- Ensuring that all work is completed safely and complies with Company, manufacturer and industry guidelines.
- Contributing to the success of the Workshop Team by maintaining the highest standards of work at all times.
The successful Vehicle Technician will have:
- 2-3 years time service as a Vehicle Technician within a professional workshop.
- A qualification and certificates for NVQ Level 3 – Vehicle Mechanics.
- Qualification as an MOT Tester – class 4 & 7.
- A full UK driving license.
- You own set of tools.
Our client’s vehicle technicians also benefit from regular manufacturer training to ensure you are kept up to date with the latest models and techniques.
Motor Trade experience is essential.
If this Technician Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Vehicle Dealership Jobs in Coventry, please contact Matt at Perfect Placement now!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.