£30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Monday to Friday + Saturday am rota
- Circa £26,000 basic salary, OTE of £29,000 - Dependent on Experience
- Fantastic Main Dealership!!
Advantageous to the Vehicle Technician application:
- MOT Licence (in date)
- Great Team player with superb communication skills
Main Responsibilities for the Vehicle Technician:
- Testing, Diagnosing and resolving vehicle faults
- Vehicle inspection for general wear and tear
- Liaising with Customers as and when necessary
- Supporting other Technicians where needed
Our Client, a busy Main Car Dealer in the Bridgwater area is currently seeking a Vehicle Mechanic Technician to join their productive and successful team.
The successful Technician will ideally live within the Bridgwater, or be able to travel to the area and be fully qualified as a Car Technician. This role will suit somebody who is fully qualified and is looking to forge a career with a highly
regarded Dealer Group.
Attention to detail and pride in your work is key, the brand and company have high standards which need to be adhered to.
In order to be considered for this Vehicle Technician role, applicants will need to be fully qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent and ideally some Main Dealer experience with a valid MOT license..
If you are interested in this vehicle Technician Job or any other Mechanic Jobs and Automotive Jobs, please contact James Gilchrist at Perfect Placement Today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.