£21000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Basic salary depends on Fleet / Leasing and Motor Trade experience, apply now for more info!
Working hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm.
The main purpose of the role will be dealing with all administration duties including sourcing vehicles, ordering new vehicles, arranging deliveries and taxing vehicles. Applicants must be computer literate with good communication skills over the phone.
Key Responsibilities of a Fleet Administrator:
- Fleet sales administration/processing.
- Liaising with the fleet sales team and customers.
- Raising invoices and ensuring prompt payment.
- Producing weekly and monthly reports as required.
- Prepare general correspondence as requested
- General liaising with customers over the telephone and dealing with any queries.
- Order progression, including liaising with suppliers and drivers to ensure everyone is kept up to date with regards to the delivery of new cars.
As an absolute minimum for this role you need to have Automotive administrator experience, be it from a main dealer or Fleet / Leasing background. You must have a proven track record in administration and be able to demonstrate a high standard in organisation, prioritisation, and accuracy.
If you are interested in this Fleet Administrator Vacancy or want to know more about other Motor Trade Admin Jobs in Birmingham and West Midlands please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement, the UK's Leading Automotive Recruitment Agency!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.