South East England
£44000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Monday to Friday – 45 Hours – Travelling built into hours
- Basic Circa £40,000
- Business Mileage Paid
- Well Established Bodyshop
- Covering South coast, Southampton, Portsmouth, Worthing, Brighton
Our Client, a busy Accident Repair Centre with over 30 years trading experience are looking to employ a MET Technician to join their team. With Multiple sites across the south coast our client is seeking someone who is flexible, dynamic, with the ability to travel to multiple bodyshops.
Our client works with a number of Manufacturers from Audi to Volvo, with a BSI kitemark and Accreditation's with numerous brands, you can be sure to be working in a first class environment providing a quality work place, alongside a quality service.
They are seeking an efficient MET to join their uber efficient team! If you are a Panel Beater, a Paint Sprayer or MET wanting to learn more trade skills or a ready-made Bodyshop All Rounder this is a great opportunity for you!
To be suitable for this MET Technician / Stripper Fitter role you must have:
- NVQ level 3 or senior ATA accreditation
- Or Previous MET Experience
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence.
As a MET Technician / Stripper Fitter you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring work is carried out to a high standard of quality
- Achieving an ongoing high rate of productivity.
- Providing timely information and updates to team members, colleagues.
- Prioritising any reworks.
Our client is offering a competitive basic salary of £18 per hour, plus a mileage allowance of £40p per mile.
In return as a MET Technician / Stripper Fitter you will receive a competitive salary, attractive holiday entitlement, as well being able to choose your own benefits!
If this MET Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Technician Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Worthing, Brighton, Portsmouth, Havant, Waterlooville, Southampton, Chichester, Hampshire & West Sussex please contact Martin at Perfect Placement.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.